Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here We go again!

I have lost a noticeable amount of weight. The Dr. says I am losing too slow--didn't know there was any such thing. He wants me losing about 5 lbs per week I am losing like 1-2.

I realized today that life the last few years has knocked me down a bit. I have kinda lost my confidence and fell off my band wagon. I haven't been in the least bit interested in my what I call my passions. I have let my studies in natural health and chidbirth just slip away. Not really sure why they have just kinda taken a backseat.

I am now trying to process and re evaluate my interests and dreams and really decide where and how they fit in the big scheme of things.

The good news is that I AM losing weight and people are noticing. It may be a little slow, but it is happening--that is the important part!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Alyeen! It always feels good to feel and see some progress, even if it is "slow". :) I've been meaning to tell you and you might already know this but GeeGee(Granny) went through menopause early. My mom said she was in her mid to late 30's.